Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Personal Message from Mrs. Rhode Island America

I truly believe in not trying to be the "best", but striving to be your "best self". When you are confident in yourself, and believe in your dreams, anything is possible. When I was crowned Mrs. Rhode Island America 2011, it was nothing short of all my dreams coming true. My life would not be what it is today without my husband, Justin. If two people were ever made for each other, it is Justin and I. He is my dearest friend, and the love of my life. I am so fortunate to have found someone that believes in me and my dreams as much as I do. I believe that life is not a race, but indeed a journey. I could not be more thankful for this journey I am about to embark on. The honor and excitement I feel to be the woman chosen to represent Rhode Island at the Mrs. America Pageant is indescribable. Never underestimate the power of a dream! www.mrsriamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment