Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Personal Message from Mrs. Connecticut America

“Is that really MY name they just called to be the new Mrs. Connecticut – did I just win?!” was all I could think of as I was being crowned in a whirl wind of events.  While my family and friends rushed to the stage I tried to soak in every feeling and emotion of that precious moment.  I do realize that I could not have gotten to that momentous night without the help and encouragement of those loved ones.  Especially my handsome “gentle giant” husband Christopher, who has been my best friend since our earliest moments together.  His continued support in all of my endeavors has never wavered and I thank him dearly.  We have also been blessed with a beautiful two year old baby boy, Taylor Robert, who makes my heart bigger every time I see him!
You are only as strong as your weakest link so I feel if you nourish every part of who you are, whether it be family, friends, or career, you will always be growing into a stronger and more confident woman.  I can only hope to be the best Mrs. Connecticut I can be and to live up the expectations that this wonderful title holds.  I am truly grateful and honored for this opportunity and promise to make a positive impact on our great state of Connecticut in 2011..  www.mrsctamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment